A City Chase is an urban adventure where teams of two have to complete the most “Chase Points” in 6 hours. This concept was originally started in Europe but has become very popular around the world. This year’s event will be sponsored by Mitsubishi and will be hosted in several cities across Canada. It will be arriving in Toronto on June 19th and August 14 by popular demand. You can get more details from the Mitsubishi City Chase Website.
- You must be a legal resident and over 18.
- You must obey all local laws and rules.
- You must stay with your partner at all times with only 20 meters distance furthest from each other.
- You must wear the official shirt with your team number pinned on.
- You can bring a cell phone or any internet or GPS powered device.
- You must travel by walking or taking the public transportation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You win the game by completing 10 Chase Points in 6 hours and then crossing the finish line first.
For complete rule descriptions and to avoid discrepancies visit the official rules section.
- You can register online via the running room website.
- Cost is $150.00 for one event and $250 for two events.
- You don’t need to confirm team mate until one month before event.
Stuff you may end up doing
- Eating strange food.
- Asking strangers to do something for you.
- Strenuous physical activity.
- Getting dirty or wet.
- Texting, googling or calling a friend.